Georgia Land Use and Zoning Lawyers
Property development is a complicated legal process. There are federal, state, county and local policies regulating the manner in which land can be developed and by whom.
Since 1971, the land use and zoning attorneys at Lipscomb, Johnson, Sleister, Dailey & Smith, LLP have worked on behalf of developers, landowners and builders in commercial, residential, industrial mixed use and mining land use projects. We serve as a liaison between our clients and government officials, property owners and public interest groups, providing assistance in every aspect of the rezoning process, including:
- Preparing all required application documents
- Negotiating with government officials and neighbors
- Representing our clients before zoning boards and other decision-making bodies
We are prepared to negotiate resolutions to even the most complex land issues and use our deep knowledge of land use and zoning law as a foundation for creative solutions. We are always protecting our clients’ bottom line.
Proven experience. Proven results.
With our extensive experience in land use and development cases, we have represented thousand of clients in a range of issues, including:
- National and local developers and builders in subdivision establishment
- Landowners in condemnation proceedings
- Hotel, motel, and nursing home development
- Negotiation of golf course community development
- National shopping center, office complex, and mixed-use developers
- Environmental regulation compliance
- Sign and advertising regulations
- Communication tower regulations
- Parking facility development
- Conservation easements
- Public use dedications
- Negotiating construction and grading easements
- Rezoning of property
- Obtaining variances
- Developing and negotiating water, sewer and septic plans and agreements between government authorities and private companies
- Representing public development authorities
Whatever your land use or zoning law issue, we have the experience and record of success to help you.
Contact our Georgia land use and zoning lawyers today
An experienced law firm quickly and thoroughly assesses your legal issue before executing the appropriate strategy to obtain the results you need. Call the law office of Lipscomb, Johnson, Sleister, Dailey & Smith, LLP at 470-839-9467 or contact us online for knowledgeable, decisive action designed to secure optimal results. We look forward to discussing your case.