Steadfast Cumming Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Full Compensation for Harm
Highly professional legal representation in Georgia delivered with a personal touch
When a serious injury turns your life upside down, you want an attorney you can trust. At Lipscomb, Johnson, Sleister, Dailey & Smith, LLP, our Cumming, Georgia personal injury lawyers understand the significant impact your injury has on your life. We thoroughly investigate the facts, assemble evidence, confer with you on your goals for resolution, and aggressively pursue the best possible outcome.
Aggressive law firm pursues accident damage claims in Forsyth County
An accident can change your life in an instant. What seems like a minor injury could make it impossible to care for yourself and your family, or to work. This takes a toll on you physically, emotionally, and financially. If you sustained an injury or an illness caused by another person or company, you may be entitled to compensation.
Our personal injury attorneys represent plaintiffs in matters involving:
- Vehicle accidents — Injuries from car accidents can be severe and hard to detect, like soft-tissue damage, or they can be highly evident, like vehicle damage, broken bones, or death. When a semi-truck is involved, lawsuits may have to be filed against drivers, the truck owner, the employer, and multiple insurance companies. We also pursue claims for motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians when they are injured by the carelessness of others.
- Defective products — When manufacturers cut corners, the results can be defective products. Proving that a product is unsafe can be difficult and often relies on the testimony of expert witnesses.
- Premises liability — When a person is injured on another’s property, legal claims can turn on a few factors, such as the injured person’s right to be there and the extent to which the property was in a dangerous condition. Slip and fall injuries often happen as a result of temporary hazards on a property.
- Wrongful death — The negligence of others can lead to loss of life. The victims of a wrongful death are not only the person who passed away but also the person’s family members who relied on their support.
Georgia law requires most injury victims to file suit within two years of the accident or the discovery of the injury. Often, there is no way to pursue compensation if you miss this deadline.
Determined compensation lawyers fight for you
Not everyone is capable of working, whether due to a permanent limitation in their abilities or a temporary injury. While the above personal injury claims may result in the other party covering lost wages, there are other safety nets in place for those who need money to live:
- Social Security disability — For the permanently disabled who have worked for a significant amount of time, there is a safety net. But benefits can be difficult to obtain. Our attorneys fight for benefits, appeal denials, and aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ compensation — Employees injured on the job sometimes try to work through the injury, making it worse. Workers’ comp provides income and compensation for medical bills for those injured at work.
The parties responsible for paying are the government and insurance carriers, but they often wrongfully deny claims, necessitating an aggressive legal strategy.
Contact our Georgia injury lawyers for quality personal injury representation
The experienced attorneys at Lipscomb, Johnson, Sleister, Dailey & Smith, LLP in Cumming, Georgia help clients obtain compensation for a variety of injuries and accident scenarios. If you or a loved one has been hurt due to negligence in Forsyth County, we are prepared to fight for you. To schedule a free consultation, call 470-839-9467 or contact us online.